2558/09/04

ประโยคคำถามง่ายๆเกี่ยวกับไกด์นำเที่ยวหรือมังคุเทศก์




Tour Guide สำหรับมังคุเทศก์

Do you have a question, Sir?

Yes? (if you see a hand raised)

Is there something I can help you with?

I'll try my best to answer your questions.

I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that. (Sorry I don't know.)

That's an interesting question.

I wish I knew the answer. (Sorry, I don't know.)

Hmm.That's a tough (difficult) question.

I'll have to look into that further.

I'll have to ask someone about that.

Hmm. I've never been asked that before.

Pardon my English; I don't quite understand your question.

I'm not sure, but I can find out for you.


Touristคำถามที่จะได้ยินจากนักท่องเที่ยว

Where is the ______ from here?

How long has _______ been here?

Where are we headed (going)now?

What time does _______ stay open until?

What else is there to do here?

Which _________ do you recommend?

Are we allowed to take pictures?

What's that over there? (tourist points)

Where's the best place to buy _______?

My son wants to know if _________? (parent asking a question for shy child)
Do you know where the nearest washroom is?

Could you tell us where the nearest bank is?

You don't happen to have a first-aid kit, do you? 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น